homehomeaboutthepurplechaisestorycontactblogrolldiyprojects

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Kallie in Wonderland

A couple weeks ago my step-mom and I took Kallie to the Alice in Wonderland exhibit at the Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Gardens. I had never been to the Arboretum and had always wanted to go. I am a Groupon junky and found a great deal for this exhibit and thought it was a perfect opportunity!

I was very impressed with the Arboretum but not so much the exhibit. It was only like five little houses covered in flowers and the story printed on big banners plastered on the insides of them. My step-mom and I just looked at each other and thought, "this is it?" This is probably why they had a Groupon for it. While it wasn't as great as I expected it to be, Kallie had fun and got some great pictures of her!

 Kallie and TaTa checking out the lily pads and bullfrogs!
 Can you spot the bullfrog?
 Beautiful flowers!
 Kallie loved the tee-pee!
 Flirting per usual!

 Kallie loved these houses!
 Classic bathroom mirror shot!
 Finally made it to the Alice in Wonderland exhibit!
 Kallie and the tea party!
 OFF WITH HER HEAD!
 Kallie couldn't get over Alices neck!

No comments:

Post a Comment