It's Friday...thank goodness! Looking forward to a pretty relaxing weekend and hopefully a couple things on the to do list crossed off! I'm linking up with Lauren over at Lauren Elizabeth for High Five for Friday!
1) Got to spend Sunday with my Dad for Father's Day! So very greatful for him!
2) Snuggle time with my little bug! I cherish every minute with my baby girl!
3) We got to meet the top 20 on So You Think You Can Dance! Not sure who my favorite is just yet! I honestly wasn't that impressed as years past.
4) I made my grandmother's shrimp feta linguine this past weekend. SO GOOD!!! I'm going to share the recipe next week!
5) Been eating super healthy as it is summer, hello bikini season, and a couple weddings coming up soon! I discovered yellow summer squash and I might be in love!
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!