homehomeaboutthepurplechaisestorycontactblogrolldiyprojects

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Top Ten Pins

Top 10 pins from this week...I think this is my favorite post subject every week. All can be found via my Pinterest. (likes)

1. My Sweet Nephews

I think my nephews need this in their room...

2. Side Sweep Bob 

Can you tell how tempted I am to cut my hair? Short hair makes my face look round though...maybe not...

3. Word
 Cannot even express how true this is. Amazing what positive thinking does for you.

4. You Got My Heart Kid

Thinking about making these for the birthday grab bags for Kallie's birthday party. This would be a fun project to do together!

5. Coral + Tan

I'm loving these colors together. I would love a tan couch with coral accent pillows in my living room.

6. Spiffy

I SOOOO need this iPhone case for show site. How convenient.

7. Turn It Around Baby

Turning things around here.

8. Shower Heaven

I will have this one day. I can feel it now.

9. Sister Love

This reminds me of my sister and I. Wish Kallie could have this kind of love someday. The blonde girl reminds me of her! LOVE!!

10. NERD


I WANT ONE SO BAD!!! Or 3!

1 comment:

  1. I have the heart shaped ice cube tray for the crayons! I got it at Ikea for like $1!! Also, LOVE the "she turned her can't into cans and her dreams into plans." xox

    ReplyDelete