homehomeaboutthepurplechaisestorycontactblogrolldiyprojects

Friday, July 13, 2012

High Five For Friday

Today my friends is a great day! FRIDAY!!! WAHOO!!!

Linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk for her HF4F link up! My 5 favorite things from this past week...and now...

1. Kallie Baby Weekend

In about an hour I'm driving to Ft. Worth to pick up my sweet girl to keep her for the weekend! I love July because I get some me time and I hate July because she is away from me for 5 weeks but it makes our reunion AWESOME! This time away from her makes me appreciate being her Momma so much more!

(via)

Our reunion will look something like this. ( Can you tell I love this picture?)

2. My Dad's Special Day

That's me with my AMAZING dad! He turned 55 this past Sunday. We had dinner and that yummy cheesecake below. I have a dad with a heart of PURE gold. I am so blessed to have such a great father and so happy we spent the day celebrating him.

  I'm craving a piece right now!

 Card to my Dad from Kallie baby! Perfect fit!

My card to my Dad...I feel in love at first sight with this. There were tears shed.

3. Office Celebration


On Monday, we got to celebrate our new client! Margaritas and cake  on Monday? Heck yeah! We are thrilled!!!! (Heather would like me to disclose that she did not do the word art on this cake! LOL!)

4. Some Nights by fun.

I'm OBSESSED with this song. I am listening to it as I type.

Favorite part:

My heart is breaking for my sister and the con she called love...
But when I look into my nephews eyes...
Man, you wouldn't believe the most amazing things that can come from terrible nights...
Ahh...

5. Kidz Gym
{via}

Kallie is officially signed up for gymnastics! Signed her up on Tuesday and I am SO EXCITED!!!
She starts the first Tuesday she gets back from her Dads and she is going to love it!

Happy Friday all!!

1 comment: