homehomeaboutthepurplechaisestorycontactblogrolldiyprojects

Friday, June 28, 2013

Five for Friday

One of my favorite blogs to read is Natasha's over at Hello! Happiness and she along with the three other bloggers created a Five for Friday link up that I just love! It's where you dish about five things your lovin' this week or five things you would like to share. Did I mentioned I have discovered that I love the three other ladies blogs (a. liz adventures, carolina charm and the good life blog) that I had never read? I just love the blog world!


Here are five things I'm lovin' this week...

One. Friends that are family.
I had some very close family friends come to Dallas just to meet us for lunch and spend time with us. Annette was actually there for Kallie's birth and it was so nice to spend the day with them. They have always been good to us and we are very lucky to have them in our lives.



Two. New pictures for my office.
I finally printed some pictures from my best friends wedding and framed them in my office. It always amazes me when I put new pictures in frames, replacing old ones and seeing how much our lives have changed, but still being in each others lives. Makes my heart happy.



Three. My sweet girl.
Today, I dropped Kallie off at school and won't see her for three whole weeks. It breaks my heart to spend so much time away from my girl but she does love spending that time with her Daddy and it is nice recoup time. I have a super special weekend planned for us when I get her for a weekend and then she has two more weeks at her Daddy's after that.

Last night we went and got frozen yogurt and watched a movie on Disney Channel together. I already miss my sweet girl.



Four. July list.
While Kallie is gone I always make a list of things I would like to do. It helps pass the time and everything on the list is stuff I really enjoy doing. I'm keeping it shorter this year so I can hopefully actually mark stuff off of it. Half of the stuff is actually centered around Kallie.



Five. DIY Projects.
I went to Hobby Lobby and stocked up on some stuff for some projects I have planned. I do believe I will spend the majority of my time in that store in July. I always get so excited when I see stuff there and all these projects start running around in my mind.


I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I love your July list idea. Summer has been flying by so quickly, I need to follow after you and write down what I actually want to do. Accountability right? :) Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete