homehomeaboutthepurplechaisestorycontactblogrolldiyprojects

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Top Ten Thursday

Here are my favorites this week. I have been pinning so many wedding things...3 friends getting married gives me wedding brain. I will refrain from all of those and show you my other favorite pins this week.

1. Oh Mr. Lewis

So very true and I am seeing this so much clearly with every new day that comes. 

2. Chevron Love

I am going to start painting my walls next week. Planning on doing my taping on Sunday so I can come home everyday and paint one wall. I am planning on doing chevron in my bathroom. We shall see!

3. H20 Change Up
  It is super healthy to drink water every day but with my Bikram classes, I don't have a choice. These recipes will hopefully make it easier to do.

4. B-Day Fun

This would be so much fun to do for Kallie and/or a co-worker! I see this in my future!

5. Creative Organization

I'm always down for some creative organization. This would look awesome above my office desk.

6. PROJECT
 I want to make this my next project, after painting my apartment of course. I might be enlisting some help.

 7. CUTEST Save the Date

I've designed 2 save the Dates in the past 2 weeks and I have found myself constantly finding ones I LOVE. How cute is this one? 3D!! Too cute!!

8. Awesome Alternative

How smart is this idea? Print out the address in the font you want but just lighten the opacity of it, then take a pen and go over it. Your wedding guests will think you have mad calligraphy skills! 

8. Sweet Love

This would make for a cute Valentine's day present would be for a loved one or even for your whole office.

10. Holy Sweetness

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Stuffed Oreos. Do I even need to explain? Yummmm...

{ALL via my Pinterest}

1 comment: