homehomeaboutthepurplechaisestorycontactblogrolldiyprojects

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Can't live without it...


I know I have mentioned The Conversation with Amanda de Cadenet (on Lifetime) in one of my High Five for Friday posts but I simply do not think that is enough. This show is simply AWESOME to me and I think all women should watch it. She talks love, wellness, truth, wisdom, sexuality, wealth and finance with some of the coolest women around including Olivia Wilde, Sarah Silverman, Gwyneth Paltrow, Arianna Huffington, Diane Von Furstenberg, Donna Karan and more. Such a dynamic group of women. She also talks to normal, every day women, like us. I catch myself watching this show and talking to the television like I'm in a room with these women having a conversation.

I can honestly say that it has really made me think about all aspects of my life and want to change them for the better. It has made want to be more independent, to have faith in who I am and want to understand my finances more.


Her website is one of the best around as well. I find myself constantly reading every article posted and being intrigued and thinking how it impacts my life.


2 comments:

  1. I have been hearing about this. Now your post makes me want to check it out even more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this show! It is literlly amazing! My mom and I have popcorn parties and watch it :)

    Rachel
    www.lalalists.com

    ReplyDelete