homehomeaboutthepurplechaisestorycontactblogrolldiyprojects

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Oh What a Wonderful Weekend

This past weekend was packed FULL of family/friend time. Just a warning, I didn't do too great with picture taking. The few I did get are blurry but I will share them anyways. Most of the others are stolen from those friends/family!

Friday evening we threw a engagement party for my dear step-seester, Sydney, and her fiance, Reagan. There was lots of Italian food, cupcakes and drinks that were had, so of course it was a real good time. She asked all of her bridesmaids at the party and it was very special. Let the wedding planning begin!



Saturday morning Kallie and I got up bright and early to go to Tyler for my Grandpa's 80th birthday! I got to see family I haven't seen in a very long time. I also got to see 2 of my 3 nephews. Love those little guys! I was really bad about taking pictures of my family, which is not like me at all. Trust me, I'm just as upset about it as you are.
 Sweet Nolan & Kallie

 Made a special cupcake for my special sister, Dana!
With my baby nephew, Colton!

On my favorite couch in the world (My grandma's) with Dana & Colton

That evening we went and stayed with my best friend, Katherine, and her fiance, Jeff. We went to dinner at Chuy's. Takes us back to Austin...oh the memories. It was nice spending the evening with them and talking about all things wedding. They are getting hitched in March. So many weddings coming up!

The ladies at Chuy's...see, blurry! :-(

Beer-a-rita...TROUBLE! These are so good!!!

Throwing pennies in the fountain. She was wanting to do this all during dinner.

My silly girl!

Overall the weekend was a blast! Not going to lie though, I am counting down the days until my nice relaxing  weekend coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment