homehomeaboutthepurplechaisestorycontactblogrolldiyprojects

Friday, June 8, 2012

High Five for Friday

Is it already Friday again? No complaining here! I'm linking up with Lauren over at From My Grey Desk for her High Five For Friday!

1. Holy Engagements!


Another one of my favorite people got engaged! I have known Taylor since she was itsy bitsy! She just graduated from college and just go engaged to Joe! He popped the question in Venice, Italy! How romantic! So happy for them both!

2. Week 1 of Swim: Check!


We missed one class due to rain but overall week one was awesome. She started out on level 1 (Pike) and moved up to level 3 (Ray). The girl has skills. I would say it's more of the social aspect for her. I feel like I could teach her more than she is learning because there are so many kids there to distract her. We will do private lessons next time around.

3. New Ride


I've already told you numerous times about my recent car purchase but I can't help but still be excited about it!

4. Let's Eat!


Got to enjoy yummy meals with my favorite co-workers, my step mom, Tammy, and Ryan this week. Love getting to spend time with my favorite people! Pizza, Mexican, IHOP and Raising Cane's...you can't go wrong with any of those! IHOP is always amusing! They are very proud of their drinks we found!

5. Invitation Reveal


Here is the invitation I did for my sister Sydney! It was lots of fun to create! We will be having so much fun next Friday evening!

Kallie and I are off to The Blueberry Festival in Nacogdoches when I get off! We go with my parents every year to spend time with Taylor's (my #1 above) family. Everything blueberry imaginable is involved, lots of swimming and lots of family time. I look forward to it every year! Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Kallie is such a doll! can't wait to squeeze her next weekend! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics of Kallie swimming - she is so cute!! Have fun at the Blueberry Festival!! :)

    ReplyDelete