homehomeaboutthepurplechaisestorycontactblogrolldiyprojects

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Birchbox: June

I am just loving me some Birchbox. This is my second month and I am 100% happy! 

I am very impressed with their packaging. This got me so excited to see what was in my box.
Here is what I got this time around...


1. Masqueology | Brightening Mask
This targeted sheet mask features arbutin and mulberry root to help even out your skin tone. Use it before, after, or - if you're brave - during your next flight. 3 masks, $24

2. BAND-AID | Cynthia Rowley Dress-Up Band-Aids
Br prepared for life's little emergencies with these stylish designer bandages. Pack of 40, $14

3. Likewise | Facial Moisturizer + Sun Protectant SPF 50 Normal To Dry
Get sun savy with this zinc-infused cream. It soothes parched skin while deflecting UV rays. Full-size $44

4. theBalm cosmetics | Stainic in Beauty Queen
We're crazy about this two-in-one lip and cheek stain: the sheer gel formula delivers a subtle, long-wearing flush. Full size, $17

5. Ada Cosmetics | Bronzer
Get an island goddess look the dermatologist-approved way with this shimmery talc-free mineral powder. It flatters every skin tone. Full-size, $12.45

LOVE: 


IT ALL!!!

If I had to choose a favorite it would be the Cynthia Rowley Dress-Up Band-Aids! How freaking cute are they?!?! Only problem is now Kallie wants to use them instead of her Disney Princess or Hello Kitty ones. I have a fashionista on my hands.

I tried the Masqueology Brightening Mask the other night and it was so refreshing. You leave it on for 20 minutes and relax...I actually fell asleep. It was oh so very nice and I wish I could afford to do one every night. Maybe even every other night, but at $24 for 3, I don't think so.

Showing off the goods!

The mask is a little scary looking on me! Kallie told me I looked like a monster! 
Has slits for your eyes, nose & mouth!

Just too beautiful not to include.

LOL! She wanted to try it on!

The Likewise Facial Moisturizer + Sun Protectant SPF 50 Normal To Dry is pretty great so far. I'm looking for a new moisturizer to put on before my base and this is a contender now for sure.

The theBalm cosmetics Stainic in Beauty Queen is awesome. I love the way it feels on my lips and only gives a slight tint so it's perfect for me because I don't really ever use anything on my lips unless it's chapstick.

Last but not least, the Ada Cosmetics Bronzer is the bomb. Adds just the right amount of color I need and at that price I can't turn it down.

I am one happy chic with Birchbox right now. Can't wait to see what they have up their sleeve next month.

1 comment:

  1. We are traveling today so I won't get mine until Monday night! That mask is creepy LOL

    ReplyDelete