homehomeaboutthepurplechaisestorycontactblogrolldiyprojects

Monday, May 14, 2012

i pinned that!




I had seen this neat pin a long time ago when I first joined Pinterest. The idea came from Bonkers About Buttons. I wanted to wrap all my Christmas presents like this but ended up going with another pin. So, I thought I would try it for Mother's day instead!

I had so much fun doing this pretty project!

Materials:

-Present :-)
-Wrapping paper
-Scissors
-Tape
-Ribbon, string, raffia, etc.
-Buttons

First, wrap up your present. Next, thread your ribbon through the button holes. After doing this, wrap the ribbon around your present. You can do this as many times as you would like. You can keep it like this or even tie little ribbons through the buttons. Overall, it was a very fun Pin project and everyone thought it was super cute! Kallie even wanted one of her very own!

I am going to start trying to complete one Pinterest project a week, whether it be creating some artwork, cooking something or even trying something out fashion wise. I just love how Pinterest gets my creative juices flowing. Eventually I'm going to create a link up so keep coming back for more! :-)

Happy Monday bloggers! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment