homehomeaboutthepurplechaisestorycontactblogrolldiyprojects

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Top Ten Thursday

Here are my favorite pins from this week...

1. Amy Poehler
{via}

I just finished reading Tina Fey's book Bossypants and LOVED it. Hilarious and inspiring! I really wish Amy Poehler would come out with her own book as well!

2. Go for the Chop
{via}

Every couple months I say I'm going to cut my hair off. I am going through a lot of changes right now and I always think a new haircut is a great start to a new path in life. I'm loving this bob. Should I or should I not?

3. Holy Health

Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Pancakes. Holy crap. These are going on my to make list for THIS WEEKEND. Made with whole wheat flour and bananas instead of sugar...you can die now.

4. Leopard Wild
{via}

I need a new chair for my office desk. I'm thinking about finding some leopard print material to recover the one I already have and painting the wood gold! Would be a fun project! 

5. STRONGER
{via}

Tough week but I am finding I am stronger than I thought. 

6. Humanity
{via}

Get ready to CRY...I did. 

7. Birthday Cake Cheesecake
{via}

DAMN.

8.  Knotted Jersey Headband
{via}

Thinking about making some of these for myself for Bikram yoga! Too cute!

9. Letting Go
{via}

10. Cupcake Stud Muffin
{via}

This is a must on my to get my nephew list...

1 comment:

  1. You are SO STRONG Mykla and you constantly impress me with all you do for yourself and for Kallie! Keep it up - you can do anything you set your mind to! - And...those pancakes look AHH-Mazing!! Oh, and Amy Poehler is also in Parks and Rec, you must start watching! Love you!! :) So much to say about this post!!

    ReplyDelete