homehomeaboutthepurplechaisestorycontactblogrolldiyprojects

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Momma Got A New Ride...

AND I would like to say, IT'S ABOUT TIME!

I have had a 2005 gold Chevy Impala (Ugh, I know!) for the past 4 years. It was sort of an emergency car situation and it has been paid off (hello, no car payment) for about a year now, so I kept it. It was pretty ugly but it got the job done.

It decided to breakdown on me a little over a week ago and I decided I HAD to get a new car. When it overheated at 11:30 pm at night and we were ALONE on the side of the road, I made the decision. The main reason, Kallie. She needs to be rolling around in a safe car.

My dad and I went on Saturday. I would NEVER want to be in the car business. It seems like a hard job and competitive. Whatever makes you happy. So happy I had my dad there with his sales and negotiating skills because I do not have those skills.

So, her she is...my 2013 Hyundai Elantra...brand new baby!!!


I call her Snow (as in White) and I am in LOVE!!! I have needed her for a long time! Kallie wasn't as excited as I thought she would be. She told me I need to take it back and get her a PINK one! Oh girl!

Happy driving!

No comments:

Post a Comment