Here are five of my favorite things from this past week:
1. My sweet Kallie baby has been sick since Wednesday afternoon. Her fever finally broke this afternoon. Thank Goodness! Wahoo!
2. My 1st Birch Box shipped this week. I'm pretty sure it's sitting on my desk as we speak!
3. I've never really ever been a fan of beer, let alone dark beer. I tried a Blue Moon one night out for a friends birthday and loved it. I picked these bad boys up at the store this afternoon. Very much looking forward to the taste testing this weekend.
4. Tone It Up! Chicken Salad. So. Freaking. Good. I have had it for dinner ever night this past week.
5. My stepmom, Tammy, aka TaTa to Kallie, rescued us Wednesday evening. Kallie was so sick and I couldn't make it to the store. She brought Kallie chicken soup, Pedialyte Popsicles, dinner for me and this Betty Crocker best cupcakes & more magazine. So grateful for her.
Happy Weekend everyone!